Favorite Fast Food

by El Kabong 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

White Castle was the first job I ever had...I worked there for a whole total of 3 months.

I got pregnant with our third child and morning sickness and White castles just did not mix...

They kept making me work in the back (drive up)because I kept turning green...

But I could really turn those things out..we still had car hops in those days..

I used to have 5 White castles, a fish sandwich, fries and a chocolate shake every day for lunch..(It was all the food you could eat for free for employees then..even take home!)

And I was a skinny little thing then...I guess I worked it all off at rush hour.

Snoozy...ps they were only 12 cents apiece in those days.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OK..I just wanted to add that we had a closed Wendy's here. I think all of them in St louis had closed.But recently I noticed they are opening them back up. Well they finally opened the one up by my house..I rushed to get one as soon as I found out.Just a Wendy's single with Mayo, lettuce and onion please...I couldn't wait to taste that lovely long forgotten taste. To my surprise it was terrible..no flavor at all. They have to be using the lowest grade of meat they can.

So needless to say..I won't be going to Wendy's anymore...

I do try to get to Hardees at least once a week for a yummy Biscuit and Gravy and a medium black coffee......yummy.
    McDonalds has a good gravy(lots of sausage bits) with a good taste but just a little too spicy for me.

Snoozy...

• R.F.
    R.F.

I absolutely love Krystal burgers! They don't have any of the resteraunts in this area so I have to get them whenever i'm in Memphis. Perhaps that's a good thing for my case.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Crunchy tacos from taco bell...Popeye's mashed potatoes...and french fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty

• R.F.
    R.F.
    and french fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty

yuck!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

You love it!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i gave up on white castles...they finally opened one up on the IL side of the river near me... and it tastes ....blah.... you have to go to one of the older restaraunts where the grill is old and well seasoned..... when they knock and old store down and replace it with a new one....it doesnt taste the same...

RF.... Krystals... i have had them....instead of a square with holes...two small rectangles if i recalll...same bad aftertaste...and after burn...

I stay away from both...and try to stay out of fast food in general...

As for wendys....i noticed that the franchisor went belly up awhile back... there has been one in edwardsville this whole time near the high school.... but i dont go there...

i do stray into Mickey ds every so often... those fries are still good...with BBQ sauce..but the chicken sandwhiches are tasteless..

Snakes ()

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

CHIC-FIL-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• R.F.
    R.F.

Ohh! How could I forget Chik-Fil-A??!!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Does anybody remember Gino's? They were a burger chain in the 1970's and their premier burger was called the Gino Giant, which was basically a big mac rip off. They also sold KFC chicken as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit