Austin TX

by AudeSapere 16 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Oh yes, I noticed the funny laces the brothers were wearing in guise of neck ties

• magoo
    magoo

hey aude,

long time no talk to....how are you? i think you will really enjoy austin. a lotta fun to be had, a lotta things to do & a lotta things to see.

magoo

• Exterminator
    Exterminator

I like the nature museum, even if it isn't much. There's also Zilker park. Hamilton pool is a beautiful place. Lake Travis if you like to swim.

San Antonio is just a daytrip away.

Enjoy your time over there (I only go to Austin very occasionally)

• 5go
    5go

I live near by traffic sucks but isn't as bad as Houston. Find an allergist before you move. The city has almost acquired a world city status if I remember right very international place by Texas standards. Oh if you love music Austin is your city.

• 5go
    5go
    Extremely liberal fun town the only thing not to love about it are the toll roads they just put in and some of the yanks that immigrate there.

Yeah those toll roads aren't to far from me but there isn't much reason to use them in fact it's sort of a joke that they don't really go any where nor are they any quicker to get where you are want to go, yet!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I've been there, and loved it. Great city. Skeeter

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I have friends that live there...I love it!!! I think you'll find lots of things to do and hopefully you'll like it as well. Let us know!

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit