does it upset jws that avoid contact with non jw family?

by looloo 17 Replies latest social family

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

they belong to a religion that teaches them that it is OK not to love.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Looloo - how are you and your kids holding up? Did you report the molester? It sounds as though you did; you mentioned a court case.

• looloo
    looloo

well my daughter is 19 now and not too good , a mother of another victim told me that she is glad i reported the abuser to the police as nobody in the cong would have done so because of the trouble it would cause , that included her (she is a jw) i know that she wants to come and talk to me but i believe she has been stopped from discussing it with me by th elders , that might have something to do with the elders having known about her daughters abuse and they didnt tell her or the police ! what a bloody joke that religion is and they have a damn cheek to look down on the worldlys

• dawg
    dawg

Just look at what you're saying here Looloo... they are worried about what would happen if they reported a molester... good freaking gracious... a molester? He should be in prision, not protected... they've let their minds go so far that they are protecting their beloved orgainzation to the point of harboring molesters allowing others to be molested.

So in just your thread this is what you're seeing, people not talking to their kids, and congregations protecting molesters. What the freak? See our points about protecting your kids?

THeir minds are gone Looloo, they are the ones that have allowed this to happen; dealing with Jws is special, they're insane and its probably hard for you to believe att his point, but keep your kids the hell away from them!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it really is disturbing. Lots of JWs are decent people, but they've allowed themselves to give up responsibility by allowing the org. to make all the decisions and all the rules. Then this is the kind of thing that can happen. It's interesting to me that anyone who gets away from it for a while starts thinking and can see how twisted it all is.

LooLoo, I'm sorry for you and your daughter and all the kids this pervert molested. It's too bad vigilantes don't really solve problems, it sounds good sometimes, doesn't it?

• carla
    carla

Why do you want these abusive jw's to have a relationship with your child? To break the childs heart at a later date? Maybe it would be better for the child not to develop a relationship with them and come to depend upon them as family when jw's love is so conditional. Besides do you really want these family members to try to indoctrinate your child and tell the child that you are evil and will be destroyed at the big A?

Just as there are thousands of children in need of a family there are thousands of elderly folks who would love a family to adopt them.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I understand your wanting a grandchild/grandparent relationship for your daughter. Your daughter is 4 right? Your stepdaughter who was abused is 19? Unfortunately you can't force a grandchild down someone's throat. I am fairly sure they don't want a relationship with your daughter. If they did they would be asking to see her. They don't want to get close to a child they feel is going to die in Armageddon. I have heard many say that. My mother said it about another situation, and, now that I have left with my kids, she is doing that to us. She fimly believes my choice to leave means my kids are going to die in Armageddon.

I wouldn't worry about them. Like someone else said, there are alot of people out there to adopt as grandparents. Keep them away from the evil people even if they are family. Give your daughter enough love that she won't even care that Grandma is missing.

momz

• looloo
    looloo

thanks for all your replys guys ,dawg it really hit home when you put it like that , you would think the y might undrstand why im bitter under the cicumstances and i have not even told you another reason that put me off the dubs , i will save that one for another time , you are all right i know about grandma ,i must try and think its her loss , and hope that one day she will see for herself the harm that religion does to familys x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit