Watch a mind controlled cult member, Tom Cruise on Scientology

by Layla33 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Some translation from http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/?c=rss/all/podcasts/

KSW (short for Keeping Scientology Working): A policy written by Hubbard in the 1960's that requires all Scientologists to follow his words and his rules exactly.

Orgs: organizations, i.e., all churches of Scientology throughout the world.

David Miscavige: current leader of Scientology.

Out-ethics: any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's rules of conduct.

Put ethics in on someone else: make others conform
    to Hubbard's rules of behavior.

Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.

SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone that doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.

PTS/SP: Hubbard term to define behavior that goes against Scientology rules.

LRH technology or "tech": all the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, procedures.

(courtesy of Patty Pieniadz)

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

"So for me it really is KSW and its just like it's, it;s something that, Uh...I don't mince words with that. You know, with anything that LRH does, but that policy to me has really gone psssst. Boy. I never had a...a...There was a time I went throught and I said...you know what...when I read it, you know, I just went Poooo! This is it. This is exactly it."

Wow.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like he could blow a fuse, he's so loaded.

S

• whereami
    whereami

One of the funniest things i've ever seen. I didn't know if i should of been scared or laugh at this.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Apart from his insane laugh, this is very much like a JW interview, particularly the loaded language. Just replace terms such as spectator and SP with Worldly person, Great Crowd and Armageddon and you have the same. He discussed having to help people in a manner that reminded me of the JW illustration of "if a house was burning down, wouldn't you feel an obligation to go and warn to person sleeping inside to save them".

• Cc81
    Cc81

that is freaky..

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

What a lot of hot air.

Perhaps if I was an initiate ... I'd understand ... and get on that playing field with ... like pfft ... and be needed ... help the world by not going on vacation ... by helping people .... and whoo. Powerful!

He's still gorgeous though. kiss smiley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit