The Book Study reader's cellphone went off ....

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

.... during the Book Study. Of course that's an absolute no-no, and all in attendace could barely contain their shocked expressions.

It was bad enough he forgot to turn off his cellphone before the Study began, but to make things worse he had a Kingdumb Malady [of all things] as his ringtone!!!

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

OHHHHH he will get a stern talking by the BS overseer

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    OHHHHH he will get a stern talking by theBSoverseer

As well he should. Having a kingdom malady as a ring tone, or anything else for that matter, is 100% BS.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

You are so right

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

At one funeral at the kingdom hall, someone's cell phone went off. The ringtone was La Cukaracha (sp?). Horrible.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

At one funeral at the kingdom hall, someone's cell phone went off. The ringtone was La Cukaracha (sp?). Horrible.

alt

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Heyy!!! I would love to have a Kingdom melody as a ringtone. How can I get one?

• Mincan
    Mincan

I would love to get the malady that is that picture up yonder out of my mind.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Distractions are always welcome at those wastefests. However, that is the one boasting session where there are no Kingdumb Maladies to sing. Why the fxxx does one need to have that sxxx going at the book study anyways? Better ringtones (i.e., 50 Cent) exist.

• Tara
    Tara

A kingdom melody ringtone? How absolutely pathetic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit