Can we PLEASE stop calling bs on people unless we KNOW them?

by avishai 34 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Someone just called "bull$h*t" on a sick poster. I'm getting really, really fed up with the petty witch hunts and hall monitoring. Fed up, I almost don't want to be on here anymore.

• Mincan
    Mincan

Hear Hear! That's why I don't touch those post with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'll second that... I think some of us should really take a look at the facts before making accusations.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Avi

If people are rude - and some are a little too often, I leave them them alone, Disagreement and vigorous argument fine, rudeness - never

Regards David

• JK666
    JK666

Avi,

I agree wholeheartedly! Picking on the new, sick, and possibly suicidal poster is just plain bullying. Probably because that bully needs to get laid.

JK

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

There has been alot of bullying here recently, there are some complete tossers posting here and it sickens me that at times this place is as unpleasant as still being within the dubs.

Posters here don't have to justify themselves to anyone, least of all to some idiot on the other side of a computer monitor.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I agree with everyone here!

• DJK
    DJK

Sometimes a newbie will come here and long time posters will see something that seems like BS. Many times they were probably right and in a few instances they were wrong. It was harmful to the new poster and even with the many apologies expressed thereafter the feeling of not being trusted remains for a long time.

Tonight a newbie called BS on a long time poster. WTF?

I think it would be a wise decision not to post at all if we see a troll or some story the we feel is totally unbelievable.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, it's not like some of us have'nt set a really bad example for the newbies. Probably myself included...

• JK666
    JK666

avi,

Does this mean we have to be nice to the stupid, long time posters now?

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit