Will Smith is a Scientologist!?

by MsMcDucket 17 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's not surprising. He knows his environment and knows what he has to do. In Hollywood it's probably the best network to be a part of to succeed as an actor. Every time I hear of Tom Cruise though it creeps me out

• oompa
    oompa

I swear one of the smartest things ever written was by Charles Taze Russell

"Religion is a Snare and a Racket" is about what it said............................................oompa

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,
    Interesting title to the movie, I wondered about that when I saw the trailer. No surprise that Will is into the popular Hollywood cult.

Exodus 3 (New International Version)
    13 Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"
    14 God said to Moses, "I am who I am . [b] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

Strange how He didn't reply "Jehovah" ;)

Regards,
    Stephen

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I learned about this after watching the Colbert report, it makes me very sad.

I hope he comes to his sences soon.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I swear one of the smartest things ever written was by Charles Taze Russell

"Religion is a Snare and a Racket" is about what it said............................................oompa

Actually, Oomp, this was the creation of Judge Rutherford.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How sad. I though he was smarter than that.

• freetosee
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Whoever said actors are highly intelligent or well educated, the majority are not.... this is all not too surprising.

Being a celebrity in the movie industry has nothing to do intelligence of the individual

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit