Super Tuesday Looms on the Horizon

by hillbilly 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    I have yet to have anyone specifically address his positions and where they think he is wrong. Everything I have seen comes down to a generalization that "he is a loon". No facts.

Sense leaving the JW's I have tried to understand and apply real reasoning and identify logical fallacies. Anti Paul articles are full of them.

Facts are our country is BROKE and Deficit Financing only works for so long and we are about out of time. China will be repossessing our country soon

Well, the first thing that got my attention was how he wants to get rid of the IRS. Then at a debate I watched, he was asked how he would do that, he says by bringing the troops home. I'm confused. Great. Bring the troops home and save a ton of money. And how are you going to get rid of the IRS???

Then the whole newsletter thing...the newsletter was put out with his name on it for all those years with those racist messages. I'm sorry but for me that means one of two things is true: He was not paying any attention to a newsletter published in his name for several years and thereby shows himself to be, at very best....sloppy? or he is lying AND is racist.. Either way, he just lost my vote for leader of our country.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

McCain is working Western Michican today... seems Romney is working the Detroit area... South Carolina is saturday.

Does anyone know where Hillary and Edwards are spending time this week? How about Obama?

For the money Ron Paul is getting he sure isnt doing a very good job marketing himself. I only know what I read about him ...and that is confusing.

~Hill

• robdawg
    robdawg

LISA: Then the whole newsletter thing...the newsletter was put out with his name on it for all those years with those racist messages. I'm sorry but for me that means one of two things is true: He was not paying any attention to a newsletter published in his name for several years and thereby shows himself to be, at very best....sloppy? or he is lying AND is racist.. Either way, he just lost my vote for leader of our country. in regards to that why don't you watch what he had to say to Wolf Blitzer part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FwULXnM_E and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvzsiESqVss LISA: Well, the first thing that got my attention was how he wants to get rid of the IRS. Then at a debate I watched, he was asked how he would do that, he says by bringing the troops home. I'm confused. Great. Bring the troops home and save a ton of money. And how are you going to get rid of the IRS??? take a look at why he says bringing home our troops, and then after doing this what a viable alternative would be but only after the reduced spending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5lC4Z_T80

• rassillon
    rassillon

thanks robdawg for replying to those points.

I wasn't paying attention to this thread......Oh, damn I am like Ron Paul now ;)

Ron Paul All The Way!!!

The rest are all the same. The rest are who got us into this mess.

Do the same thing and expect a different result? Now that's crazy.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

lol..........well, i chuckle because i actually have a "bit" of an informed opinion this time, regarding some of the delegates, both R and D...........my deeply cherished hope would be that Dennis Kucinich would be voted in...........folks, he's a Buddhist.........and, I think still too far ahead for mainstream America...........so, I, too, like Barack, but, like you, Hill, I wonder if he is just too good to be true.........he's more mainstream than Kucinich, but, I get the same vibe from him..........and, I don't believe he is a "Christian" either. Bottom line, this is an amazing year anyways, in that we have a woman AND a "black" person running for office.........the USA prides itself on being more progressive than the rest of the world, but, imo, it lags behind in MANY important areas.

terri, of the "that's as impassioned as i get with politics" class

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    As the candidates shake out, is it possible that the two might team up, one as Presidential candidate and the other as VP?

one could only hope that "someday" the people of the USA would be able to see that kind of egoless politics.........nope, ain't gonna happen in my lifetime..........and, what about Dennis Kucinich?

• robdawg
    robdawg

Sunny, in a perfect world, sans JW's world of non voting lol, we would have Ron Paul vs Dennis Kucinich for president.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

John McCain is now in the lead in polls in florida, this should be an interesting election.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

that Sally is Meathead's wife... Archie's daughter. The one I refered to is Gidget, or the Flying Nun.....

~Hill

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I hear that Hillary and the other Dems filed court papers to ban "at-large" caucus districts for Nevada this Saturday.

Seems a great deal of the Union workers on the Vegas strip would be allowed to cacuus at or near the workplace... Obama has a good in with the Cullinary Union...Hillary thinks its an unfair advantage.

Michigan changed some primary rules...they Dems are largely ignoring a state that could be the national poster child for the economy.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit