Super Tuesday Looms on the Horizon

by hillbilly 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

this week in sports...........

Huck does one public gig in Michigan... and Michigan is the proto-type for the possible overall National economy and employment issues. Why didnt the spend more time there... lot's of delegates there and a fair amount of popular vote in the November election.

South Carolina... who did what? Did any one impress you or sway your opinion?

Looks like Fred T woke up from his nap.. at least he got some sound bites on NPR radio this week.

Ron Paul... he really spent litte time anyplace. Was on TV but thats about it. mayve he needs a media makeover?

Is Hillary really the 'comback' chick? Millions want to know?

Obama has me hoping... but what does his plan look like/

Questions... answers... emotional outbursts welcome here. I have a leaning ... but ultimatly am undecided at this point.

~Hill

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

For me any of the top 3 Dems are better choices than what the other side has to offer this year.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

With all these racist accusations against Ron Paul concerning his newsletter, and the amount of his involvement in it I think he's about done.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I was in Hope Ar on business this week. The home team doesnt seem to want the Billary team back in office. I'm on the record here ...Edwards-Obama might get my vote if it happens.

Hillary? She needs to retire and do osteoporosis commericals with Sally Feilds.

~Hill (cruel thing too...I LIKE Sally )

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am amazed at myself that I know what Super-Duper Tuesday means.

I can't imagine after eight years with Bush, that the Americans are at all prepared for another Republican president. I figure that leaves either Hillary or Obama. That would be kewl. Either a black president or a woman president.

As the candidates shake out, is it possible that the two might team up, one as Presidential candidate and the other as VP?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    That would be kewl. Either a black president or a woman president.

WHY?

• rassillon
    rassillon

You said it exactly SacrificialLoon.

Racist *ACCUSATIONS*

The newsletter questions have been asked and answered.

It just goes to show that there are some people who view Ron Paul as a serious contender.

In the debates you notice no one ever has any serious response to his points. Only some sort of rhetoric.

Ron Paul sites facts and history and uses reason.

I have yet to have anyone specifically address his positions and where they think he is wrong. Everything I have seen comes down to a generalization that "he is a loon". No facts.

Sense leaving the JW's I have tried to understand and apply real reasoning and identify logical fallacies. Anti Paul articles are full of them.

Facts are our country is BROKE and Deficit Financing only works for so long and we are about out of time. China will be repossessing our country soon.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

we are certainly in interesting times

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Hill - Sally is that gal who eats all the food we send to the starving children right>

• robdawg
    robdawg

If one pays attention at what the candidates either during debates or interview one will notice that Ron Paul is the only one that either has the b*lls or the honesty to talk about the real reasons why the economy is going down the toilet. For pretty much anyone except corporate elites and CEOs getting golden parachutes for either incompetence or flat out wrecking a company such as the recently revealed Countrywide fiasco, and USAirways. NAFTA was supposed to be such a boom for the average worker in the US.

The only thing that NAFTA has done is ship jobs to other countries, yes we do get cheaper goods, but what good does $4 pants at Wal-mart do us if we have no job. It just makes me sad but at the same time I am not surprised at all how ignorant the average Joe is. We as a country vote and care more about this weeks American Idol than we do for our elected leaders, but enough of the rant. Ron Paul FTW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit