Oh yeah, she looks like a Christian!

by FlyingHighNow 87 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd say she'd make it real big with Jim Bakker. And she'd likely be very welcomed into the Amish Community. I remember all the single brothers were looking for girls that looked like her who were virgin elder's daughters. Haha.

• inkling
    inkling

Lol! I've been thinking about making a joke about that ad since i first saw it!

I'm pretty sure she is inspiring some distinctly "unchristian" thoughts right now!

we all should ask ourselves... "Who Whould Jesus Oggle?"

[ink]

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sumpin' tells me Hugh Hefner decided to expand his fortune with a Christian dating site.

• Priest73
    Priest73

She make me want to get religious again. but only for an evening. Bet she can't hold a conversation =-P

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Bet she can't hold a conversation =-P

Yeah, she's too out of breath from holding up and sticking out those 36 double D's.

• JeffT
    JeffT

A while back there was a gal that looked a bit like that at our church, only with red hair. She was very good looking, friendly enough, and in my opinion dumber than a box of rocks. Even when I was in my girl-chasing days I would have lost interest in her after a short period of time. I think her highest ambition in life was to get married.

• eclipse
  • erynw
    erynw

nevermind

• magoo
    magoo

.....does she offer free home bible studies....

magoo

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

So what does a Christian look like? Can't a Christian be pretty and have big boobies? Can't a girl be pretty and have big boobies and still be smart?

Cog (of the used to be a pretty, smart, Christian girl with big boobies)

ps: Now, I'm just smart with big boobies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit