I am Legend: Will Smith Heading Watchtower

by GermanXJW 10 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I used the search function but have not found it. Sorry if this has already been brought up:

alt

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jawohl! It had been posted before.

But maybe some folks missed it.

The fact that the Watchtower buildings are still standing in this fictional movie is absolute proof that the faithful and discreet slave will be running earth's affairs after Armageddon!

• freetosee
    freetosee

I missed that one, thanks!

• bite me
    bite me

This is the first I have seen it. Hey, because the building is shown in the movie is this on the "okay to watch" list?

I wonder how much the wts paid to have their building shown in the movie.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Interesting, because the Watchtower teaches that Will Smith will be destroyed at Armageddon...

alt

• Priest73
    Priest73

That Will Smith picture never gets old. Sweet Recall Deacon.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Is that really the WTBTS's buildings?

Snoozy...

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Ya but Will Smith is Tom Cruises bum buddy in the Scientology (religion?). Scientology will kick the Watchtowers ass, cause Cruise has more money backing him than the Watchtower will ever. There all a bunch of loonies anyway.

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

Notice the building may be standing, but all the Witnesses are dead.

• daytona27
    daytona27

Somebody sent that pic to me and it really ticked me off. It had a caption of "Ha! They are still standing!" They are still standing because the planes shot up the bridge to isolate Manhattan where the plague was. No buildings were destroyed anywhere in the city. And you usually don't see the headquarters buildings because nobody gives a crap what the Brooklyn skyline looks like...only the Manhattan skyline. Besides, it's just a movie. Were the buildings left IN the movie by some miracle to show...what? (end rant)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit