Do you still go to meetings??

by noni1974 31 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

Well do you??If so why??

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't remember the last meeting I went to but I think it was in 2001. I might have gone to the memorial in 2002 though.

• magoo
    magoo

.......my last meeting wasn't too awful long ago..........1977........

magoo

• 5go
    5go

I do !

Free country !

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just got back from the meeting. Why?. Family

• NewTruth
    NewTruth

Sept. 2005 and finished!

• oompa
    oompa

i went about six month ago to steal a pyirmid book from the library and hear a buddies talk...I may go a few times a year to show my wife I love her, and it may help me keep a few social avenues open...we will see.........................oompa

• noni1974
    noni1974

I must have been out for too long because I can't even imagiane myself ever stepping foot inside a KH willingly.I was currious how many on the board still go and why.I understand going for family.I have done that before.

If my Mom ever needed me to help her get to the Memorial like I did a couple of years ago I would do that for her.She's in a wheelchair and needs help in the bathroom.If it came down to her not going or me going to just to help her I would go to help her.I would do that because she is my mother and she is important to me.It would make her happy and I like to make her happy when I can.Plus she understands I only would do that for her and no one else.I can sacrifice an hour to make my mom happy once a year if she needs me.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

september 23, 2007....last meeting.

I figure when I go "inactive" officially on Feb 29, 2008 (compared to phantom publisher from Jan-Aug 2007)

.... ...I will get a "concerned" phone call and an inquiry if I will be making the Memorial (no by the way)

Snakes ()

• chickpea
    chickpea

i went to memorial 2007, in a different country!! i had told my few extant friends from the hall my intention so as not to be hounded by the local yokels..... i have no plans to go this year

even tho my hub and older daughter are baptized, no one is acitve or an adherent so there is no reason, now that the genuine new light is shining in my life, to ever go to a hall again....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit