Having a guilty conscience and maybe I should go back to JW

by hambeak 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• snowbird
    snowbird

I guess I just want to have a good relationship with my maker and I can't help who I am.

Love to you all

Ham

Hambeak,

I've followed all of your posts with deep interest, and your fine spirit shows through all of them

I can understand your crisis of faith because I've been there and done that. Prior to going AWOL in 2005, I left the JW's for approximately 10 years. I went back because of my daughter, but that was a big mistake. Nothing had changed; nothing can change as long as a false prophet holds sway.

During Billy Graham's crusades, I used to rush home from the meetings to hear his signature closing hymn - JUST AS I AM. I suggest you google it and get info on the writer and her background. I believe if you do this, you will stop beating up on yourself. Your Maker loves you. He died for you. All the other kinks will be worked out in due time.

Grace, love, and peace to you.

Sylvia

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

yo ham........... i will admit freely and openly..... i would LOVE to find out that the CULT i belonged to and was brainwashed by since i was an INFANT was in fact "THE TRUTH".

why you may ask? because its easier...... become a drone again........... read all their publications which are all based upon lie after lie....... get my 10 hours a month.... live with a false sense of righteousness.........look down upon EVERYBODY else cause they gonna die at armageddon..... think that i TRUELy am bless to know the truths and secrets about life....... ITS EASIER.

instead upon learning that their entire "RELIGION" and trust me i use the term loosely.... is based upon PURPOSEFULL LIES..... going WAYYYYYY out of their way to MISQUOTE scholars to give themselves creditabliity.......... WHAT....... they themselves being guilty of EVERY SINGLE SIN that they rush to point out about the other main religions.......... pedophiles....... and the like. i HAD to get out of her like they preach to get out of babylon the great......... dont wanna share in their sins.

so that is MUCH harder....... you have to deal with the bulls*** that they taught you........ and question which parts of it are true bible teachings and which parts are total made up s***. the trinity........ heaven......... resurection, fornacation, which of these are just extreme teachings of a cult and which are either supported or debunked by the bible?

I no longer worship a god that i must treat as a parent i FEAR to displease................. instead i worship a god that loves me EXACTLY like i love my own son....... so i have NOTHING to fear from him whatsoever. He wants the best for me and as a child of god i have an inheritance..... so its up to me to try and learn what god has for me and what he has me on this earth to accomplish....... thats the HARD part........ no kingdom minestry to tell me how to get that done.

bro i totally get wishing you could go back.......... and the guilt that you will force yourself to live with untill you can truely come to terms with what god expects of you. pray for help......... i dont know what your situation is and i know alot of people will bash others for their sexuality or alleged immorality...... but god loves everyone and he forgives everyone. fact is you cant change the past but you can come to terms with it and move on to a better future......... and its laughingly easy to say but damn harder to implement.......... good luck in your journey...... but i can PROMISE you that the society has nothing for you........... its like those white washed graves in the bible........... pretty on the outside........ but full of old mens bones.

• nelly136
    nelly136

nos·tal·gi·a (n-stlj, n-)

n. 1. A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past. 2. The condition of being homesick; homesickness. sometimes the past looks and feels a whole lot better when its behind you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit