Guys, What's it like being one of girls?

by prophecor 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Hmmm, if that's being heterosexual I must be asexual...

No, just respectful.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

I can be friends with women very easily,i tend to understand women very well most times so they always end up asking me for advice on what they should do about a certain matter,I in turn,can ask them what they think about some things,and I also get a chance to study them and how they think up close for a more effective "game" with other women.

The only bad part,is if they start catching feeling,or vice versa..then it makes it really hard to get anything accomplished romantically with other people,most women that are friends with me soon see that i don't try to misuse women i'm involved with like a lot of guys,and am respectful within reason so they always say i'm not the "typical guy" whoever that might be,lmao..If i'm attracted to a woman,i let my sentiments be known up front,we can be friends afterwards if she just likes me as a person,more than likely I'll get where i want to be at a later date,but it will be her that makes that decision,i don't push things cause i wouldn't want someone doing it to me.-KS

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    Sorry no can do. I am too heterosexual. I just cant help looking at a woman and thinking "I wonder what she would be like in bed?"

Abandoned, I think Mincan's comment WAS meant to be respectful as it appeared to be in response to this disrespectful statement. ~Rachel

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One of the reasons we love gay men is because they can be like one of the girls and they won't make passes/.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit