NOW THEY HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE............

by vitty 10 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Thats right, I think weve blown our fade. We had our non witness family to stay over the holidays and my (reckless) husband took photos from my sisters new camera with our lovely , big xmas tree in the background. She went home was showing my other JW sister (she didnt know it was there cant work the camera yet), and there it was. when I spoke to her today she was a bit cool but my she didnt say anything.

I think my hubby did it on purpose, he is so cheesed off with it all but im worried. Oh i wish this nightmare of the twilight zone was over !!!!!

I just want to say to them" If you want to do this religion , do it but I dont".........................but the consequences are too huge !!

To think my whole family could never speak to me again because of a tree with lights...........madness

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Good luck. Maybe it's not as bad as you think though.

((((((((((vitty))))))))))

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Can you say it was at someone else's house, or are there things in the photo that prove it's yours?

(I hate that they can still hold the shunning card up their sleeve to control grown adults. It's an underhanded form of blackmail, spruced up by them to sound like something good that protects them from 'evil' (ooh!) even though most people leave because of doubts, not 'evil' - ugh!)

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    To think my whole family could never speak to me again because of a tree with lights...........madness

Just try to prepare yourself for it.....

• vitty
    vitty

Im not going to bring it up............Im just going to be more loving, more supportive and try and prove family is more important than this s````t, dont know what else to do!

She knows we dont go anymore but we havent "done anything wrong" so it didnt matter. But now we have....... "consciences" sets in and shes got a big one............shes not hard line but a victim. She is stuck in it and im sure she wants out but is trapped by circumstances.

I just hope they dont give a talk on telling for the good of the sinner. She may feel she needs to for our sake.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Sorry, Vitty, this is part of the reason why I didn't put up a tree. They still have such a hold on us and always will unless we are willing to deal with the full consequences, i.e. never speak to our family again that we love so much.

I can see you feel like I do - I am not ready to lose my family completely, even though I know if they knew the complete truth about me they'd drop me so fast my head would spin.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

For the last 3 years I have held my breath that my son doesn't just happen by at that time. Last year and this year we went all out. Whole house with lights, 9ft tree, flying reindeer, snowmen, you name it we had it. Omongst my wife's friends she is know as Mrs. Bronner. It's a mich.thing.

NMG

• Perry
    Perry

My parents called to come over one year. I didn't take my tree down for them. They visited for several hours and did not say one word about it. Then the nasty letter came a few days later. I returned with a 23 page letter. We didn't hardly speak for three years.

Lots of prayers have open them back up. We spent all day with them at a park a couple of weeks ago. It was very nice and they know we are active believers.

Do not under-estimate the power of the Lord.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Hola chica.

I understand you are worried. We will worry with you, and we'll love you when it's over. Whatever 'it' turns out to be.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yes, be prepared. My mom started her shunning when I called and said we were PLANNING on celebrating the holidays. Hasn't spoken to me since the "write-off" email.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit