Scientologists Reject Kidman Blackmail Threat...

by brinjen 20 Replies latest social current

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The thing we all must remember about scientology is:

It is bat shi* crazy. Google, read the OT levels, read or listen to transcripts of L Ron himself.

Crackers.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I remember something about an expose of scientology by Hubbard's own son, perhaps some may run across it in thier google search. but here is something interesting.

The Scandal of Scientology:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scandal_of_Scientology

Found something about Hubbard's son:

L. Ron Hubbard's Son Says His Father 'Destroys' Foes:

http://www.scientology-lies.com/press/clearwater-sun/son-says-hubbard-destroyed-others.html

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Seems so odd to me that Tom Cruise has custody of the children. Seems odd that Nicole would live full time in Tennessee and Australia. I wonder what happened that she is so out of their lives and yet, she seems so sweet, never been "in trouble" with the media, doesn't make scenes, etc.

Not odd at all. The Cruise kids are home schooled - and heavily indoctrinated in Scientology. Cruise's mothers marriage apparently broke up as well and she is now a full fledged Scientologist and living with Cruise and his family. What better way to keep track of Katie and little Suri as they are still just beginners in the religion?/cult? I often believed that Cruise left Kidman because of one of two things - a) she took some prescription drugs or b) they had an agreement that at a certain time frame she became a Scientologist or it was curtains and she wouldn't go through with it. I read a book once about a man and his daughter who got out and left the mother and other kids inside - it was quite an eye opener and it appeared that they are not encouraged to associate with those that don't believe. sammieswife.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Google "Aircraft Door Goals" and watch your jaw drop.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I found the wording of their denial quite interesting...

A spokeswoman for the church said Scientologist ministers could not breach the confidentiality of followers.

OK, that leaves Tom in the clear, but Nicole was never a follower of Scientology. Kinda like the "only 11 elders sued in the US" argument...

• Micky4321
    Micky4321

I read a book online once about scientology. Talk about scary stuff. I wanted to post on this thread so I could save it in my former posts and I'm going to try to get ahold of the book again. It's pretty long reading about someone's personal experience with the religion. I hope I can find it again. My brother sent me the link to the online book it's free by the way. But seriously makes the JW's look like kittens.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Tom Cruise has a big nose and short legs and I never liked any of his films even before he became a crazy religion guy (well OK, I did like An Officer And a Gentleman).

I cant stand his religious quackery. They are welcome to him.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Tom Cruise was not in Officer and A Gentlemen, that was Richard Gere... you can go back to not liking him! LOL

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

gotta watch nip/tuck its gotta eye opener on what can happen in scientology

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Seems they are very active in trying to control information about them. We know how effective a group can be when they try to control the information that members get and that the world hears about them. A few years ago Scientology was very active and successfull in squashing the group Cult Awaeness Network (CAN). From Freeminds http://www.freeminds.org/psych/ch7releasingbonds.htm

The Cult Awareness Network changes hands

The Cult Awareness Network (CAN), the largest grassroots organization for families with loved ones in cults, was falsely portrayed by the cults as a group of fascists who wanted to deprive people of religious freedom. In 1994, CAN lost one of scores of harassment law suits filed by cult members across the country, and the $1.875 million jury verdict sent the organization into bankruptcy court. Ultimately, CAN¹s trade name, post office box number, help line phone number, and service mark were sold at auction for $20,000 to Steven Hayes, a member of the Church of Scientology.9 CAN is now part of the problem. The wolf is wearing Grandma¹s clothes. If you call the CAN number today, most likely a cult member will answer, although that person will not reveal his cult affiliation. Any information offered by family members could be used against them in their efforts to liberate their loved one. The CAN Web site (cultawarenessnetwork.org) says it is operated by the Foundation for Religious Freedom and denies that mind control exists. The CAN site offers up a confusing mix of truths, half-truths and lies and attempts to equate anti-cult² with ³anti-religious.² When a cult member visits the CAN site, cult-instilled phobias of anti-religious deprogrammers are reinforced. There are many other web sites being created to bolster cult groups¹ agendas to recruit and indoctrinate people around the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit