Scientologists Reject Kidman Blackmail Threat...

by brinjen 20 Replies latest social current

• brinjen
    brinjen

Sound familiar?

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Thanks for posting that, Brinjen. Very interesting. I fully believe that the Church Of Scientology is capable of blackmail, and more.

I'm no expert, but what I know about Scientology makes The Borg look pretty tame. I came pretty close to accepting studies with them back in the 80's (After my first departure from the Borg) until I did some research about them. Very scary.

I used to enjoy Tom Cruise as an entertainer. Now I can't stand the sight of the twit. At least John Travolta doesn't make a public ass of himself.

• flipper
    flipper

BRINJEN- Nicole is a lot better off without Tom Cruise ( the cult mind controlled freak ) ! Hope she gets some happiness in life ! And freedom also, without a cult ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I used to enjoy Tom Cruise as an entertainer. Now I can't stand the sight of the twit. At least John Travolta doesn't make a public ass of himself.

Same here, can't stand to watch any of his movies anymore, and there were quite a few I used to enjoy. At least Travolta seems to be the more keep his beliefs to himself type.

Nicole is a lot better off without Tom Cruise ( the cult mind controlled freak ) ! Hope she gets some happiness in life ! And freedom also, without a cult !

She was up here in Darwin a few months ago, filming part of her movie 'Australia' with Hugh Jackman. It's about the bombing of Darwin by the Japanese during WWII. It was filmed near the city, at Stokes Hill Wharf. I was working over the other side of town at the time. Damn! Mr Brinjen had a hand with some of the sets, he may be getting a mention in the credits for it... Keith visited Darwin also, it was on the front page of the local paper of course. Apparently, they looked very happy and very much in love...

• brinjen
    brinjen

bttt

• Caedes
    Caedes

I did some research on scientology after one of them approached me in the street, they are crazier than a bag of monkeys.

I have no problem believing that the scientologists did indeed blackmail Kidman. After reading about them I my impression was that they would do anything (quite literally) to avoid bad publicity.

The recent BBC program in which the reporter ended up shouting at the scientologist confirmed my suspicions that this bunch are much worse than the WTBTS.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

The old little brother tactic. "I couldn't have said that, and if I did it was lie!"

• wednesday
    wednesday

I've read some literature about them and if only half or a 1/4 of it was true , they are very dangerous. Sort of like the mafia. once you are in- you are in for life. very similar to jws- really if you are in -you are always in. you are either a jw or xjws.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Seems so odd to me that Tom Cruise has custody of the children. Seems odd that Nicole would live full time in Tennessee and Australia. I wonder what happened that she is so out of their lives and yet, she seems so sweet, never been "in trouble" with the media, doesn't make scenes, etc.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I hope they load andrew norton's book onto the net, just in case it doesn't make it into print. Tom cruise is a brainwashed a$$hole, and scientology is a bad religion.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit