Did you know that NYC can't function without Bethel's Clock?

by fyerstar 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Emma
    Emma
    JEHOVAH is amazing and truly awe inspiring

and "jehovah" would care about this because.....?

• Quandry
    Quandry

Maybe if the WTS does pack up and move to Patterson they could donate the clock to the city. After all, they didn't have to pay taxes for so many years they could give something back........

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm sure people at the South St Seaport have watches. A big red lit clock is not needed.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope the mayor saw the NBC report on the pedophiles. Maybe that would make them think twice before paying the electric bill for it. They should buy their own damn clock if they really want it that badly--at least I would know that a portion of New York City income taxes and New York State sales taxes isn't going to help the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

That email makes the WT look as sorry, petty, penny pinching as it is! I never even knew there was a clock--although someone made a great point-its probably the only accurate information that comes out of that place regarding the 'times' we are living in:)

<p>"cutting costs, part time help, cutting back on cd's; selling property etc... " Truly, they are being blessed by Jah!!!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I was confused at first I didn't see the "L"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit