Why do you sign your dead body over when you go to Bethel?

by new boy 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Sounds like a slant on the STEPFORD WIVES,eh? Hidden cameras?microphones?dodododododo.

NMG

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Wouldnt Ray Franz or Barb Anderson or Randy Watters or any of the BIG FISH that have become major APOSTATES have been amongst the first they killed? I think you guys are heading down the wrong fork. Now causing and then covering over massive suicides ... thats reason enough to have peeps sign their bodies over. A murder or two possibly. But not this whole blown up gig you got yourselves imagining.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dead Jehovah`s Witness`s are sent to WBT$ owned Taxidermy "Stuff a Dub".....Once a dead Jehovah`s Witness is stuffed..They are sent to congregations with low meeting attendance..This brings congregations numbers up.....Stuffed Jehovah`s Witness`s are also used in Street Corner work..They can hold magazines up indefinitely..And..Can be left out in any kind of weather,for weeks at a time!.......Jehovah`s Witness`s are no longer Buried or Cremated.....They are Recycled!!.....For Everlasting Service to the WBT$!!..BravoBravoAll PraiseBravoBravo...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• VM44
    VM44

Soylent Green?

• horrible life
    horrible life

GROSS!!!!!!!!

• new boy
    new boy

anyway...back on track

Come on guys the society is not killing people at bethel...well not directly.

Some people have died under strange circumstances. The Society does want or ever has wanted bad press.

Thats all....the body thing just helps with all that.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Maybe they are trying to figure out a way to have the body keep counting field circus time?

I never heard of this before. I guess it's a way to cheaply dispose of the dead, but it
    sure could have some strange implications.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Is there some kind of burial insurance policy, so that whoever gets the body, gets the money??

I can see them getting a cut rate plan for insurance. If they have their own cemetary, they can probably bury you in a cardboard box.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Whats for Dinner at Bethel?!!..Attempted SuicideAttempted SuicideAttempted Suicide.....CoffinCoffinCoffin.....CookingCookingCooking.....Eating FastEating FastEating Fast.....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Skeeter, Do you have proof of this?????? They legally COULD do this....it's THEIR place but wow what an ethical step into hell. They can have my dead body but I don't want them watching me take a dump (not that it's any big show anyway).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit