Hypocricy and Two Most Dangerous Expressions

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Obey imperfect men perfectly is all you need do.

I was told in no uncertain terms that "It's not about imperfect priests....it's about serving Jehovah" and following the faithful and discreet pope.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..Most Dubs..Window CleaningWindow Cleaning..Don`t want to get thrown out..All Praise......Hit Over Head 2Hit Over Head 2.....The ones that won`t shut up..Blah BlahBlah Blah..Are tossed out..Bye ByeBye Bye..............Theres no way to change anything within the WBT$,for the Good......It simply won`t be Tolerated..Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Superb. Powerful reasoning.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Douglas, Douglas, Douglas...

It certainly seems that SOMEONE'S been eating his "Miracle Wheaties" lately!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Wow... Bravo.

Brilliant.

Been here a long time. Seen many ways of looking at things. This is brilliant.

Confucious

• Confucious
    Confucious

Adding to that...

After the elders screwd up my case, I went back to them and the BODY got together with me in a room and apologized.

You know what I said next?

I asked them to show "Fruits that Beffit Repentance."

I left it UP TO THEM to decide what it was.

But I wanted some sort of public show of it.

To be honest... what I wanted was even a "veiled" show so that they didn't lose face."

What I wanted was an immediate return of my commenting "privilege."

That was a big deal to me at the time, because I was dating a witness girl and my standing was an issue.

Anyway... I was informed that "the organization doesn't take orders from the congregation."

And I was like... wow... that is some BS.

So add that to the list... Works that Befit Repentance only applies to us.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Anyway... I was informed that "the organization doesn't take orders from the congregation."

Oh, does that "command" come from "the congregation"? Or Acts 26?

19 "Wherefore, King A·grip´pa, I did not become disobedient to the heavenly sight, 20 but both to those in Damascus first and to those in Jerusalem, and over all the country of Ju·de´a, and to the nations I went bringing the message that they should repent and turn to God by doing works that befit repentance.
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit