How Does a July 4th Lake Tahoe Apostafest Sound in California ?Let me Know

by flipper 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Mincan
    Mincan

I am so there no matter what - as long as I can stay at the Hotel Flipperfornia...

• flipper
    flipper

MINCAN- Hey bud, you know it Flipperfornia is always open to you ! It should be lots of fun ! Try to recruit some of the rest of your gang from back east too ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Flipper... 6 month head up? I sure hope I can get the time off. Who knows where life will be in 6 months. If all is as it is now, that will be a good weekend for me to take off work.

Mincan is coming...that should be fun!

Snakes ()

PS.. And...you might want to either get this thread moved to Apostafests or post another thread there once things get organized. Otherwise, this thread will get buried very quickly.

• JK666
    JK666

Hey min, about the Hotel Flipperfornia:

You can check out any time you like,

but you can never leave.

• flipper
    flipper

SNAKES- Yeah, I thought it might work out for lots of people being a holiday weekend and all. That would be great if you got time off. I will post it on the apostafest section in a couple more months to get the idea more attention as the time draws nearer.

JK- Yep- The hotel Flipperfornia is certainly mired in tradition , scandal, and lechery . Just our kind of place right ? LOL! You can "hole " up there too. Woops- wrong choice of words

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Well I for one will be very jealous. We had our honeymoon in a friend's cabin on Lake Tahoe. It is very beautiful.

Whoever is able to go, GO. Besides you'll get to meet the lovely Flippers IN PERSON!

jealous momz

• flipper
    flipper

MOMZCARAZY- Hey , you are always welcome Momz ! Bring your hubby and your crazy kids ! We'd love to meet you all ! It would be fun ! You were there before? So you know how great it is ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We were planning on Mexico this June. BUT.....

Good Night Flippers!

momz

• flipper
    flipper

MOMZCRAZY- If you guys come to Tahoe- I promise we will make Mexico look tame by comparison ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Lake Tahoe anyone on July 4th weekend ? Should be fun ! Let me know ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit