Your Pretend Shrink is Back! Tell Me Your Troubles- I'll Help if I Can

by flipper 49 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flipper..Every 24HR corner store I`ve been in..Has a "Lock" on the front door!!..Whats the frigg`n point??!!.....The place is open 24HRs a Day!!............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

PRIEST 73- Mrs. Flipper told me to tell you to get Goldenseal tea for your pee pee problem. Get 1 teaspoon of goldenseal root powder, 1 big cup of hot water, let steep, then drink. Also if you have a bladder infection, cranberry juice is good for you too. Also for future refence, Mr. Flipper advises to avoid or help protect against prostate cancer, eat plenty of tomatoes in your salads. And keep your pipes clean, have sex regularly !

MINIMUS- Can't help you with " Amos & Andy " info ! It was a bit before my time. Don't know who " Kingfish " is ! I'm a young baby boomer shrink ! LOL!

OUTLAW- I think they keep locks on the door because they know some bad dude named " Outlaw" is running around in their country and they are scared of his cowboy self ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Dear Shrink,

I have a problem. I managed to somehow nail my hand to a tree stump and when I reached out for help, the only advice the shrink gave me was to walk around in circles for excercise. Please advise.

Sincerely,

Dizzy And Bleeding

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flipper..Every time I shave the Cat,it avoids me for days..And..It has a dreadful fear of the blender..Cat 8.........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

ABANDONED- Hey Dizzy and Bleeding- take two aspirins, and call me in the morning. P.S. Put neosporin on your cuts too, it should help

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Deeeear shrrrrrrrink,

Thannnnk yoooooou. Aspirrrrirn gooooood. Blooooood stiiiiiiillllll looooossinnnnng. Whhaaaaaat nooooooooow?

Yours,

Baaaaarelllly heeeeeere.

• flipper
    flipper

ABANDONED- Hey, if you are barely here still- leave me and Mrs. Flipper something in your will, instead of leaving it to those weird boys in the Watchtower society. Oh, one more thing, if ya get on the other side- send us a message and tell us what it's like ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• memario
    memario

We watched some movies with Billy Bob Thornton this holiday season. Bad Santa was great and then we watched Sling Blade. And I can't stop talkin like Billy. I reckon there's a problem uhuh!!

Fitting movies for the occasion I reckon uhuh!!

mem

• flipper
    flipper

MEMARIO- Yup. I killed him. Uh-huh. Yep. You breathed life into my thread. Uh-huh. Yep.Great movie, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Dear Mr. Shrink...

The red pill, or the blue one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit