Do you still have faith in humanity?

by lfcviking 17 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Absolutely!!

Most people are kind and those that are i do not worry about.

I have had many kindnesses extended to me.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I never had faith in humanity because I was always taught they were evil, and was shielded from everyone that went on out in the world.

Once I started living in the world, I developed a good opinion of the average person.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Whoaaaaaa Sweet Pea, you just reminded me, I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I left my cell phone at the Denver airport, we were visiting. We called the phone, and a guy had picked it up. He came to our hotel to give it back!!!

• JH
    JH

The REAL test is when a person is poor and finds a wallet....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Human Beings have deliberately created all the beautiful things we enjoy around us in our everyday life.( apart from nature and the cosmos)

Human beings have saved the Death Camp victims, brought the communist lie down, eliminated countless diseases - measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, many many cancers, need I go on .

So many of the good things we share with our children and friends were once just an idea in a HUMAN BEING'S head.

Read the Bible - kill the babies, rape the virgins. That's what the Bible says.

Believe me, I shall NEVER EVER lose faith in Humanity. I am very hopeful for the future. The future is what we choose to make it.

HB

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I never lost my faith in humanity.

• jam
    jam

Another great deed perform by the WT, destroy your

faith in humanity. In the future will one be able to

look back 50 or 100 years and make this statemnet,

Jehovah's Witnesses contributed greatly to humanity.

More likely the statement will be " who were the JW's or

they did zip for our betterment.

Like most of you when I left the borg, I didn't trust anyone

but as time passed I found out the people of the world were

far more trusting and humane then most JW's.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Yes and no. I have been looking at the things that humans have created and how that is the purpose in life.

But No, the fact the government of the people is too heavy handed and there is no mercy or caring out ther.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit