jw's view of dress code for women

by megaflower 24 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Witchtower, mouthpiece of God has made it clear what the role of man and woman is.

Any man who likes cooking and cleaning is a homosexual and therefore detestable to Jehoobie. This is especially true if he is single and gets on well with children (the natural born playthings of elduhs and MS)

For women, cooking and cleaning is an act of submission so dear to their hearts, which they were created to enjoy. Those who don't are lesbians and therefore detestable to Jehoobie.

Anybody with an ounce of sense realizes that men are created with the god-given right to tell women what to wear, and when to take it all off and lie on the bed.

HB

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Not only is it stupid to go out knocking on doors in sub freezing weather, it is very rude. Saturday morning people come to the door in their jammies and slippers, holding the door open letting all that frozen air in. And of course, they don't want to invite you in, even if they weren't wearing jammies.

But oh, those awful pioneer days. All the girls and I would come up with the worst combinations of clothing and so many layers, stockings, leggings, long skirt, 2-3 pairs of socks and boots, topped off with a long coat that almost touched the ground. Then there was the problem of getting in and out of the car with so much bulk... What the hell were we doing.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

dress code...? the only reason I kept going to District assemblys was for the hooker- pleated skirts and cleavage.

~Hill

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Bonnie_Clyde said

I just posted about two Mormon sisters knocking on our door at 7 p.m. tonight. They were both wearing long skirts, and it is well below freezing out there. Guess JW's are not the only ones who have a dress code.

I'm betting that they were also wearing thick pantyhose and/or pants under those long skirts (a JW pioneer trick ). I knew somebody who wore blue jeans under their skirt.

• Akira
    Akira

I took a tour in a famous museum. It was a JW's bible tour. When the reservation was made, the 'sister' told us that we must wear clothes as we were attending the kingdom hall. What the h...? I didn't obey the stupid rule, but they complained to my husband about the dress code and me ignoring it.

Akira

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit