Mormons Have Better Knockers

by 7of9 11 Replies latest jw friends

• 7of9
    7of9

Courtesy of Gadgets for God.

• Francois
    Francois

I always, ALWAYS used the doorbell, praying all along the sucker was broken. I even made a show of pressing the doorbell even if there wasn't one so as to show the elder waiting in the car that I was trying to scare up the householder. God I hated field service.

Francois

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

pretend to knock, me too!!!

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Went in the service with an elderly sis who kept a wooden thread spool in her coat pocket to knock with. Was mortified when she proceeded to knock the paint right off a doorpost with her enthusiastic rappin. She left three little spool-shaped dents right at eye level.

• ISP
    ISP

Prayed for not homes.....did pretty well!

ISP

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

The worst was when you pretended to knock, but didn't, yet the householder opened the door anyway!!!!! LOL

• teejay
    teejay

That's for knocking on doors, huh?

I thought it was for something else.

• ring
    ring

I thought I was the only one who had mastered the
    "FAKE PRESSING OF THE DOORBELL" while i was a teenager.
    I had a friend
    that would block the view from the car, just as it
    looked like I was pressing it.

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

invited two cute little mormon missionaries in for a cool drink,it was hot, i felt sorry for them, they wouldnt come in, terrified Id try to molest the both of them.heard this is now doctrine, not allowed in with members of the opposite sex, even in pairs, after a bunch old ladies drugged two nice mormon boys and used em as SEX SLAVES for about two weeks!!.
    Like Lot...they managed to get it up.

• teejay
    teejay

Ed,

Are you serious?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit