My JW sister's response to my non-Christmas card.

by PEC 12 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Philip and others. Don't try to over analyze the situation. Take it for what's it's worth. It's just lousy handwriting, it's just a fish, but it IS a message.

As some people here know my situation with a JW associate,- I gave up on him at the end of the year. If he calls I will be polite, and help him out. But he is not family. I have no interest in where his life takes him. Why? Because he couldn't care less about me, unless it is about his religion.

This is different-family. Just don't get excited unless there is something good to look foreward to. Who knows. But don't let it tie you up. People make choices-sometimes bad choices. My own brother couldn't bother to visit us for the second Christmas in a row. No idea what the problem is, but he is a big boy.

If there is help wanted, there might be more hints. Watch and listen carefully. It would be nice if something good comes out of it, but don't hold your breath. Bill.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well that's what I get for making a private remark in public. Her handwriting is like a junior high school student - usually your handwriting matures as you do - unless you are stuck in time, which I think she is, or you never do much writing, which could also be a possibility.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Stop making an issure of it Hort. It is of no importance, you missed the whole point of pec's post.

He and his wife were delighted to recieve this lovely gesture.

It would be nice if all of us had witness familys that would sent us a gift or card with out being judgemental.

I think it is a lovely thought.

Even my penmanship is crappy and I suffer from dyslexia and I can tell you my wrting is not my forte`, I must at times start over when I am not happy with the writing I have done on a card or piece of paper.

Perhaps if you looked at the better scheme of things rather then the petty things you'd be happy for Pec and Barbara and left well enough unsaid. There's a little child in all of us. Did you ever see the writings of Albert Enstien?

Like when Thumper got in heck with his mom when he made fun of Bambi. His mom said to him,"what has your father said to you?" Thumper said, " I know, if you haven't got anything nice to say about someone than don't say it all."

That is a good lesson for all of us including myself.

Enjoy the card. It is beautiful and I like fish and it is so colourful.

Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit