My JW sister's response to my non-Christmas card.

by PEC 12 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, I see her as far away, at the wrong end of the telescope - interesting that her handwriting is so immature - she's frozen in time, isn't she? Or am I romanticizing?

• penny2
    penny2

That's nice that you got a response. It's pleasant. She probably misses you. Or am I romanticizing?

penny

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Wow, how does Hortensia see her writing as immature and at the wrong end of the telescope is a mystery to me. Exactly how did you get to that conclusion Hortensia, just wondering? I mean that's a nice response, what else are you expecting from it?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Looks like mutual respect. You did not offend her, and she is responding with a nice reply. That works.

Jeff

• mouthy
    mouthy

I thought that was very nice

I would love to get something like that from my sister, or daughter, or grand-daughters .Thank God that she at least replied.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oops, hortensia. I've got writing like that too.

When I sent postcards to my staff, they called in one guy (who is pretty good at reading it) to come translate.

Pretty nice gesture, PEC. I love it when the natural person shines through. Hortensia, maybe that's what you seeing. Could the natural person be so buried it's still trapped in childhood? PEC, what did your sister enjoy when she was a little girl?

• kwr
    kwr

My writing is horrendous also. I usually type everything out and just sign it with my name.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

What were the mice doing on the card you sent her ? Making a snowman ? Just wondering .....since she sent you a fishy card ,lol

• PEC
    PEC

Barbara was so shocked at receiving the card, that she had to call me at work to tell me about the card.

Hortensia, Thanks for the warning, you will never see my writing. I don't know about the "frozen in time", but; with all her dub friends, she sure is lonely. She has chosen to put off living life; until, the new order, at almost 50 and seeing that most around her, have not done that same, she is probably regretting her choices.

penny2, I think she does want to be closer; but, if she gets to know the me, she will have to shun me.

R6Laser, Hortensia knows my sister and is not too far off the mark. Yes, it is a nice response, I think this is the first time, in my life, that she have said, she loves me.

AK - Jeff, Yes, a very nice response.

(((((mouthy))))))

jgnat, I don't know what she enjoyed as a child, I have very few good memories from childhood. I don't think I want to go digging into my childhood memories, it will just bring more hate and I don't want to hate.

kwr, same here.

troubled mind, That is a clown fish, is she trying to tell me something?

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit