Hello all.....................

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• onacruse
    onacruse

Howdy Bliss!

Long time, no see.

When are you going to get out of the sticks and move to a developed society...like America?

LOL

• barry
    barry

Gday Bliss im still here good to see you again.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well it is about time!!! What is new in your life It is so good to see you alive & kicking.
    Happy New year sweetie ((((HUGS))))

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hello Bliss

Greetings from the Netherlands - temperature down under is much better then here. enjoy.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi Bliss! I remember you from times gone past! Good to see you again!

• Es
    Es

Hello stranger how are you? Long time no see, good to hear life is great for you.

es

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Hi Bliss,

We haven't met until now. Glad to meet ya. Thanks for saying hi. I love your screen name; it's great!

Rachel

• BIG D
    BIG D

HEllo,

You are hot!!!!!!!!

big d

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Hey bliss, good to meet cha!!!!!!

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Thanks all for your greetings.............sending big aussie hugs to you. Lisa.....we are all good here. Busy but happy. What about you? Ozzie......allo to you (-: Spoke to Mrs O last week and it sounds like things are good at your end too! Penny 2.........sth oz hey! Nice to meet you. PM me if you like. Sass my luv.........BBQ for sure. When and where? Loved catching up the other month. Ring me. Onacruse.......developed society!!!!!!!LOL. If i wanted to do that i'ld go back to my birth place, Venice, Italy (-: Barry............still in the pest bussiness? May need to get you over. How are things? Mouthy..........nothing much new. Happy new year to you too. You're looking great. Hugs back at you. Country Woman.........i hate summer when it's too hot. you enjoy winter. Might drop in and see you there in a couple of years. Gopher and ES...............how you both doin'? GodessRachel........is a pretty cool name too. Nice to meet you. BigD...........you are too kind. But glad you think so. Dogisgod............like wise (-:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit