Watchtower Comments YOUTUBE PREMIERE!

by V 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Very well done!

• worf
    worf

V,

This is great! I personally know the brother in the video who was conducting the mind control watchtower study.

He is originally from Jamaica Queens New York. Kissed a$$ to become an elder in the merrick cong. Also cheated on his wife with

a sister in the same cong and got away with it. But even his jw in-laws as well as his wife were totally convinced he had cheated. I know this from conversations with his in-laws.

If you would like more details, feel free to e-mail me through the board.

Worf

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Did I hear that correctly? The hand the watchtower out to the congregation and then take it back after the meeting??? (or did i misunderstand?)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Awesome footage, and quite well done--this is going to be quite the series!

One little suggestion about the voiceovers. I heard a lot of hard P's. You'll wanna tone those down.

• bobld
    bobld

Excellent. to bad brain dead J.W. don't see the msg.

PS:sorry a braindead J.W. can't reason.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Good job.

Sylvia

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Yeah about the hard "p's" in the voiceover...it sounds like he recorded the audio on a standard pc mic. V, if you want to send me the audio first and let me do some magic on it to bring out the fullness and give it some equalization, then I can send it back to you.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Buttlight raised her hand and waited patiently to be called upon, then spoke up clearly:

Did I hear that correctly? The hand the watchtower out to the congregation and then take it back after the meeting??? (or did i misunderstand?)

Active publishers get their own copies of the study issue so they can "study" the hell out of it with rulers, protractors, and colored markers of various sorts. Members of the great unwashed public only get a copy of the study issue just before the meeting begins and are required to return the study issue when the meeting concludes. That is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be.
  • NanaR
    NanaR

I joined You Tube just so I could subscribe to Watchtower Comments :-)

Great Job!!!

Ruth

• V
    V

Sweet! Now if you Google "Watchtower Comments" the first four listings refer to our work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit