If we were a congregation?

by joelbear 56 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

If the group here was a congregation, what role would each person here play?

Joel

• ballistic
    ballistic

Fred Hall would be the resident apostate.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Joel,

I would be the inactive publisher who attends meetings ocassionally, and the memorial each year.

Ken P.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

All of you would be DF

• TR
    TR

Fred would would frequently be caught in the bathroom playing with his pussy.

I would be counted on to fill in for those who don't show up to handle their program parts.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

TR,

I rather be dead than playing you?

• neyank
    neyank

I'd be the one coming in late and sitting in the back row
    wishing I was home sleeping instead of being there.

neyank

• TR
    TR

Fred,

I rather be dead than playing you?

Is that a question, or do you really mean it?

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

I'd be the "fringy" single sister who is accepted for her devotion to personal study, but not really taken seriously because I do not have aspirations of grandeur, goals to pioneer, impressive "numbers", no connections or relatives who can help anyone "move up" the status ladder, and stay out of the spotlight. People would work in service with me if they HAD to, but it wouldn't be their idea of fun, because I'd call them on stuff like idiotic gossipy remarks, inconsistencies between policy and reality, and the fact that everyone in the entire district is starting to look like each other!

I could stop attending meetings and no one would notice.

A few would try and "reach out" to me, but only if they could count it as "time". If I got sick, it would be because I was spiritually weak; people would bring me food and things that I couldn't use because they wouldn't have a clue about what I actually liked or could use......

(Sorry Joel!!! I'm reverting back to "then"... this is a cool thread topic.) Actually, I do feel rather inconsequential and invisible here. I guess it must work for me?

gotta goda work now...... urrg

lauralisa

It's only water from a stranger's tear (Peter Gabriel)

• Tina
    Tina

Hi laura!
    Loved the fringy sister! lol SOunds like that's what we both kinda were eh? lol Brillliant and funny! (thats' why i didnt last all that long after baptism lol) Thanks!! hugs,T

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit