The Biggest Masonic Secret they dont want you to Know.

by magdalenefan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

chappy said "The vast majority are a bunch of fine humanitarian people that certainly include a few pricks just like any organization. Name any group that doesn't"........what about the eunuch club?.....snip snip and bob's your auntie

• Ancient One
    Ancient One

No this is a nonsense. I was thinking of joining to Freemasons for some time but experience with witnesses well and truly did it for me as far as any organization that isn't local ski club is concerned. If you want I can recommend a number of really good academic works and books on the subject and you'll see there is no conspiracy. In fact, what most people don't even realize is that, at least here in Europe Freemasons went "underground" because of Hitler who slaughter some 80.000 of them in concentration camps. Before that they were way way more open.

The funny thing is every society that ever existed alway needed a scapegoat to take the blame for societal ills and in modern times Freemasons seems like perfect targets. It is always so, when people see somebody a bit reserved who shies away from spotlight the first thing they'll think is that there's something sinister about such ones while in reality mostly those people just value their privacy, nothing else.

And for your information I've researched that subject to death, Russell was never a Freemason, I wish he was then at least I'd have something to be proud of while I was a witness but nope he was never one of them.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I believe he was, in fact he even admitted he was. My grandpa is a Freemason 32nd degree. I have listened to conversations he has had with other members and there is a slightly corrupt side to it,

• justhuman
    justhuman

For sure there is something cooking regarding WT and Masons...but we should we care since they are false

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit