The Biggest Masonic Secret they dont want you to Know.

by magdalenefan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• magdalenefan
    magdalenefan

Brother Russell was a Freemason.. ...and said that Jehovah was from............

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/jehovah_astronaut.htm

• tula
    tula

Oh My!

If this is true....do you think maybe Jesus was on the way back and was in the alien spacecraft that CRASHED AT ROSWELL?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It is amazing how knowldege can change the course of a life.

I wish I had known some of this as a youth.(Video link below)

I rekon Rutherford did but kept it quiet so the great crowd would keep bowing to his commands.

http://www.stage6.com/PeaceThinkers-Muse/video/1990936/Zeitgeist,-The-Movie---The-Greatest-Story-Ever-ToldYBrowser.HTML/Shell/Open/Command

• journey-on
    journey-on

I didn't take time to read all of this, but from what I skimmed, I don't discount some of this at all.

IMO, Jehovah could very well have been from "out there visiting earth". From all my studies and

research and re-reading, I find it hard to believe this Jehovah is God of the Universe.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Wonderful, another "Masonic Conspiracy" pusher.

• new boy
    new boy

Great thread

Has any one read "The Pleiadian Agende" by Barbara Clow? It tells how life really go started here on planet earth.

• DubNoMo
    DubNoMo

Strange but the word mason doesn't seem to be on that page.

• uninformed
    uninformed

enjoyed the link, thanks.

especially the connection between the pyramids and pleiades.

never saw that before.

Brant

• chappy
    chappy

Well Well, Pastor Russel was a Mason...SO What! Masons are not the devil incarnate. The vast majority are a bunch of fine humanitarian people that certainly include a few pricks just like any organization. Name any group that doesn't. What evidence exists that he was part of some of grand conspiracy that we should be be concerned about more so than any other common group? Most all organizations contain secrets of some sort; it's part of the comradary. I suppose the Womens club, The Elks, The Moose Club, The Amvets, and all other clubs should just disband and publish all their evil secrets and be made illegal.

What pray tell is it that a large majority of people fear or mistrust about them? FYI I am not nor have ever been a member of the Masonic Guild

chappy

• 5go
    5go

You know what the big secret is the mason's have.

They really don't have a secret.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit