Would anyone like to buy some body fluids? I could use the cash.

by UnConfused 21 Replies latest members adult

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Viv - credentials huh? I once got a "B" in trig, have most of my major body parts and can back up a trailer. If you need the donation quickly I can something out, but I can't cut my price

Horrible - LINT! I can do lint and some toe cheese if I stop changing my socks and washing my feet.

Get your FLUIDS / LINT & CHEESE !

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

I'm running low on bile. How much for a quart?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

As long as it does not have to be sucked out of a straw.

• onacruse
    onacruse

My bodily fluids are worth more, because I'll throw in, as a FREE bonus, some mucus, liquefied earwax, and that odd-looking stuff that oozes out between my toes (I'm pretty sure it qualifies as a fluid).

Seven for the price of four--who can beat that?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hmmm

I could use some A- blood but I don't think it would make it through Customs & Excise.

• seawolf
    seawolf

A new JWD low has been reached.... :-|

• Honesty
    Honesty

How clean is your blood Horrible Life?

• horrible life
    horrible life
    How clean is your blood Horrible Life?

Dear Honesty,

I am replying to your question about my B- blood. The last time I cut myself, (While slicing potatoes) I noticed that my blood was a very pretty shade of crimson. Since I am a huge Oklahoma University football fan, I was quite happy to see that the color was very compatible with the school colors.

I do guarantee all of my blood. But you will have to sign a release, realizing that my blood is very salty. My family goes through a carton of salt, in 3-4 weeks. But, it is iodized, and I do buy only the best brand of regular table salt. "Mortons"

My blood also is very slippery. Which is a very good trait to have. I owe it all to fast food I eat, because of the vast amount of grease and oil added. Because of this, it flows through the veins and arteries "Slip Slidin' Away".

If you abide by terms and conditions, I think we can deal. Sincerely H/L

• Honesty
    Honesty

In that case, I'll take 5 gallons.

We can do it in stages if you wish. I wouldn't want to completely drain your resources while I feed.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

If I'm not remarried w/in 5 years, then maybe we can work out something for the sperm. Any family history of heart disease or mental illness?

I will be looking for a new job in a month or 2. How clean is your urine?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit