Let's all take a much needed vacation

by Honesty 24 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I was 16 and HOT, if I do say so myself. But my dad made me wear corny t-runners so my feet wouldn't get tired. I did make the other elder with us happy tho'.

momz

• JK666
    JK666

WA,

Are you going diving while in the Galapagos Islands?

JK

• avishai
    avishai

Bethel tours are fantastic. I was 18, and when I went and saw all the zombies bethelites, i was stunned stoked!! I saw folks working in the laundry dept. for 10 yrs. with the equivalent of a four year education/trade school, and ran screaming from the JW's and decided on that life course!

Seriously, seeing that I'd been lied to about bethel my whole life was the best thing that ever happened to me.

• changeling
    changeling

Even as an active witness those bethel bus trips creeped me out!

Can you guys see the ad for a trip to China at the bottom of the page? Now that would be cool!

changeling

• horrible life
    horrible life

I was 16 and HOT, if I do say so myself. But my dad made me wear corny t-runners so my feet wouldn't get tired. I did make the other elder with us happy tho'.

momz

Momz, I was 16 and very HOT!!! My mother made me 2 new pant suits. One was Kelly Green. Jacket and Pants. My best friend and I, bought matching shoes, 2 days, before we left. They were the only shoes we took. Wooden platform sandals. I don't think the Bethel boys were real impressed with us limping! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit