It's the little things.

by rolling rock 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

A kiss from my Husband and a Hug, and he says I love you.

When my husband comes home from work, and he says, Hi honey.

When my Husband and I Travel together.

When my Son and Grandchildren call me and they say, they love me.

When I eat Chocolate Turtles and Dip Strawberries in Chocolate.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hot as I can stand them showers. Long ones. Baths. Only get to take a bath maybe once a week. Definitely hot showers and long leisurely baths.

Bigelow Constant Comment Tea with evaporated milk and sugar.Coffee in the morning. Even better with friends or your mate or significant other.

Archway Mexican Wedding Cookies that used to come out only for Christmas. This year they had cashew nougat cookies that tasted the same. Yummy, but fattening.

Meeting a kindred spirit. Whether it's a man, woman or child.

Wildflowers. I love them. I call them God's garden. I love to see the different types that grow in different places. Honeysuckles, violets and Texas Bluebonnets are among my favorites.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Drinking a cold beer outside on a warm day.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Drinking a cold beer outside on a warm day.

After doing yard work, it is a wonderful reward. momz

• changeling
    changeling

What's up with socks??????

For me: a good book, when my kids hug me,a great movie or play (go see The Great Debaters), Sunday brunch with rv, Fall leaves under my feet, Spring flowers, cool bracelets, sitting on the porch swing with my granddaughter...

• return visitor
    return visitor

Waterboarding Michael Moore

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

QUOTE changeling
    "What's up with socks??????"

• chickpea
    chickpea

not just any new socks! new WOOL socks!! ( sooo soft and cushy )...... morning coffee ( esp if it is a double double from timmy's! ) ..... campfires...... intelligent conversations with mates.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit