The best Anti -Witness

by Wordly Andre 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I think most JW's expect that your world will fall apart once you leave the ORG.

You will start using drugs, sleeping around, tea party with demons, you know all of the typical bullshit horror stories like oh did you hear that (insert name here) left the truf, and now his wife left him, he lost his job, he is homeless and being ass raped by demons! oh no thank jehovah we are all still in.

When I was a kid I always heard of those stories, never about oh did you hear Andre left the truf, now he is finishing up his degree, got a promotion at work, just bought a new house and he and his wife are really happy.

I think the best Anti-witness is just enjoying life, love, make a ton of new friends, be happy, find new interests, and improve yourself.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Nothing like a good tea party.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Living my life the way I want it. Today I am heading for a birthday lunch. I will order what I want and toast the end of a pretty good year.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Agree entirely mate. After a couple of years of doing not too badly in life, their head about spins 360 degrees when you reply "doing great" to the "how you doing" question. Even better when they are regularly monitoring your situation & they constantly see that you haven't went off the rails etc, etc. PS - laughed at 'ass raped by demons'. LOL.

• Confession
    Confession

True, Andre. But in addition, JWs also have a remarkably two-faced tendency.

If you left and aren't doing well, this is weighty evidence that Jehovah has left you, and you are reaping what you sowed.

But, if you left and are doing well, this is a pathetic example of how someone has chosen riches or pleasures over Jehovah.

I think "learning not to care what they think" is the best of all.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

True confession but to the ones who secretly wish they could leave, I mean you can almost see it their face, for example my cousin who I know is only in because she is afraid of her dad, we had a talk over my grandma's house and she was asking me about what I've been up to this year, so I told her about my life, my friends and this board! Her face said it all totally a kodak moment

• THX1139
    THX1139

The first step outside wasn't the hardest, but the final cut has been long in coming. My jw mother hasn't called me in almost 2 years. Good riddens. Life is far better here than there. My friends are my family now, and Mouthy my mother. She's great eh.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

See, here is the problem with JW's. No matter what the outcome, it is always an example of how Satan has control over you. Let me explain to you using the JW Bullsh*t goggles.

**Uh-Hem** - Putting JW Bullsh*t goggles on.....

1. You leave the Borg, somehow lose your job, wife, and become ill and on welfare living in a VAN....down by the river.

--- JW Perspective: You lost Jehovah's blessing and therefor are being punished and get what's coming to you now, and also when the Big A comes. You bird fodder!!

2. You leave the Borg. You go to college, graduate. You get a top-notch job, make loads of $$$, buy a BMW. Eventually meet a hot woman, settle down, have children and very nice home. You are active in your family life and also the community, helping with the kids soccer games and volunteering money and time to local shelter and food kitchen.

---- JW Perspective: You lost Jehovah's blessing and are now favored by Satan, the ruler of this evil, materialistic system of things. You now have Satan's favor, which can be proven by your "Worldly" success and "showy display of materialism", all of which Satan has provided to you in order to make it appear that you are a good person; because after all, Satan can show himself (And others) as an angel of light. Congratulations bird fodder, you are now an example to the youth of what not to be. (Successful and happy, apparently)

See how twisted this all is? No matter happens, if you are not in the Borg than you end up as "fleshy bird fodder" after the Big A. It absolutely doesn't matter what you do, say, how you act, how Christian you are in your actions and deeds, if you are not out preaching than eventually end up as bird fodder. As a child, I used to wonder about people in Australia (my dream vacation) you know, the Crocodile Dundee types that lived in the outback and had never seen or heard of the JW's. I asked people what would happen if the Big A came and they were judged, what would happen? The Answer: They would be destroyed, because no matter how good they "might appear", they are not baptized publishers serving God's Earthly Organization, and therefor did not have Jehovah's blessing. This answer I got from many different people, and as a child I was astounded and angered that God would be capable of such a thing. Eventually, I got a few, "Only God knows there heart condition, and this is what he will judge people on," but this answer was rare and didn't show up until the mid-90's. I believe the hardcore answer is still their main point of view.

No matter what, you can never win in God's eyes unless you are a time-slip turning-in baptized publisher. That's really F*cked up, isn't it?

- Wing Commander

• davegod
    davegod
    You will start using drugs, sleeping around, tea party with demons,

Been there done that. It was a blast!!!!!! Now that it's been 16 or 17 years since I left. Life is good! I own a couple biz, very wonderful wife ect. I don't need no stupid jehovah or satan. Life is what you make of it. Some are just better at it then others. God's and demi-gods have nothing to do with it.

• changeling
    changeling

I agree with you on the "happiness is the best revenge" theory (though some on this board have given me a hard time about it).

And I also agree with confessions cynical take on the matter.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit