I'm really burnt about my family, someone talk me down!!!

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 15 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

All I can say is that I agree with you 100%.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((pioneerspit))))))))))))))))))))))))

changeling

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Why does Jonestown come to mind?

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Pioneer Spit))))))

Hugs to you, dear one. I know it's difficult. It really is about mind control. The jws are brainwashed and must find their own way out.

Exiting the cult is do-able and we are proof of that. Hold the vision your loved ones find their exit point, as we did.

Love

ESTEE

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((pioneerspit)))))))))))

I hear you, i makes me so angry when i think about what the children have to go through in that cult.

It makes me so sad when i think of what my niece is and will have to go through.

Im trying to set an example for her now so that she can see there is life outside of the borg and that she has me to turn to.

• flipper
    flipper

PIONEER SPIT- I agree with you , I feel exactly the same . I have 2 daughters who won't see me, and it hurts. But, i hurt a little less because I'm learning more about the mind control that causes them to be that way . Remember, your witness family really are like programmed robots . I'm serious . They are under what is called " information control". In other words , they are only allowed to see things from one view or angle , the Jehovah's Witnesses . It's like putting blinders on a horse or a cone around a dogs head- they only have vision to see what is directly in front of them . They are not allowed to access important information they need in order to make an informed intelligent decision. That is why I am starting to reach out to get my daughters out of the cult by applying things I've read in the book, " Combatting Cult Mind Control " by Steve Hassan . I know it hurts, and how hard it is. We care, hang in their sis, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

THis group is the bomb. Thanks to everyone for being here and listening and responding. Happy Holidays to all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit