need quick quotes

by BlackSwan of Memphis 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

From the publications or other..

That the JW's are God's Spirit led organization

etc etc etc

I will continue to use the search...but if anyone has anything readily available it would be helpful.

• momzcrazy
  • blondie
    blondie
    *** w93 6/1 p. 21 What Does It Take to Make You Happy? ***Today, God does not speak to his servants directly as he did to Job. Instead, he reproves them by means of his Word and his spirit-directed organization. Christians who pursue materialistic interests, however, often have neither the time, the strength, nor the inclination to study the Bible regularly and attend all the meetings Jehovah’s organization provides.
    *** w92 11/15 p. 21 par. 15 Serve Jehovah Loyally ***Our hearts should impel us to cooperate with Jehovah’s organization because we know that it alone is directed by his spirit and is making known his name and purposes. Of course, those shouldering responsibility in it are imperfect. (Romans 5:12) But "Jehovah’s anger got to be hot" against Aaron and Miriam when they found fault with Moses and forgot that he, not they, was entrusted with God-given responsibility. (Numbers 12:7-9) Today, loyal Christians cooperate with "those who are taking the lead" because that is what Jehovah requires. (Hebrews 13:7, 17) Evidence of our loyalty includes attending Christian meetings regularly and making comments that ‘incite others to love and fine works.’—Hebrews 10:24, 25.
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
  • blondie
    blondie

*** w73 7/1 p. 402 pars. 4-5 Praise Jehovah with His People ***Consider, too, the fact that Jehovah’s organization alone, in all the earth, is directed by God’s holy spirit or active force. (Zech. 4:6) Only this organization functions for Jehovah’s purpose and to his praise. To it alone God’s Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book. Many persons of the world are very intelligent, capable of understanding complex matters. They can read the Holy Scriptures, but they cannot understand their deep meaning. Yet God’s people can comprehend such spiritual things. Why? Not because of special intelligence on their part, but as the apostle Paul declared: "For it is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God." (1 Cor. 2:10) Jesus Christ praised his heavenly Father for ‘hiding such things from the wise and intellectual ones but revealing them to babes.’ (Matt. 11:25) How very much true Christians appreciate associating with the only organization on earth that understands the "deep things of God"!

Direction by God’s spirit enables Jehovah’s servants to have divine light in a world of spiritual darkness. (2 Cor. 4:4) For instance, long ago they understood that 1914 C.E. would mark the end of the Gentile Times or "appointed times of the nations," during which the Gentile nations were allowed uninterrupted rulership of the earth. (Luke 21:24) This 2,520-year period began with the destruction of Jerusalem and its temple by the Babylonians in the late seventh century B.C.E. For example, Zion’sWatchTower of March 1880 had declared: "‘The Times of the Gentiles’ extend to 1914, and the heavenly kingdom will not have full sway till then." Only God by his holy spirit could have revealed this to those early Bible students so far in advance.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Blondie your the greatest Thanks. I was searching for it But look at you .......YOUr Right on the ball

(((((HUGS)))) Sure makes it feel good to have you on board XX

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

What the beautiful lady above me said

thanks ya'll

• mouthy
    mouthy

What the beautiful lady above me said Get your glasses checked love

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

LOL

I don't wear glasses you charmer.

That being said....the Department of Motor Vehicles seem to think I should

Even still i think I can see your pic quite well dear heart.

• mouthy
    mouthy

the Department of Motor Vehicles seem to think I should

Take their advice I love you for saying it anyway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit