2007 WTS Statistics - Massive memorial partakers increase this year.

by LtCmd.Lore 13 Replies latest jw friends

• david_10
    david_10

The doctrine of a diminishing annointed remnant has always made me suspicious, and is one of the first things that got me to having doubts. To me, seeing how those numbers have jumped around for the past 70 years or so (and how they go up as often as not) proves one of two things:

1. Jehovah is a very poor judge of character and makes a lot of stupid selections that he has to replace.

-or-

2. The whole thing is a big crock.

I'd go with #2.

David

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Hey! A new way to do apostasy.

LMAO!!!!

1. Jehovah is a very poor judge of character and makes a lot of stupid selections that he has to replace.

-or-

2. The whole thing is a big crock.

ROFLMAO! I vote for #1 actually. I think the sky fairy is really a scatterbrained professor type with early stage alzheimers and holes in the elbows of his woolly cardigan.

• justhuman
    justhuman

The last time the partakers were over 9000 was back in 1980 with the actual number 9654. Then in 1990 they had 8869, and in the year 2005 - 8524.

The all 144,000 is build upon sand...but WT and specialy the FDS are keeping this bizzare 2 class dogma in order to secure their possition and power over their followers...Yahwe it seems to be unable to make the right joice, and He chose the wrong guys...it makes me laugh...the number of the partakers hasn't change since 1980.

• justhuman
    justhuman

The last time the partakers were over 9000 was back in 1980 with the actual number 9654. Then in 1990 they had 8869, and in the year 2005 - 8524.

The all 144,000 is build upon sand...but WT and specialy the FDS are keeping this bizzare 2 class dogma in order to secure their possition and power over their followers...Yahwe it seems to be unable to make the right joice, and He chose the wrong guys...it makes me laugh...the number of the partakers hasn't change since 1980.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit