The View's Sherri Shepherd

by bikerchic 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, still kinda a religious ding-dong, though..

• RR
    RR

She's mentioned it quite a few times in the past.

RR

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have never seen her as I dont watch that show, however Mom and Grandma do. I believe grandma quit watching it due to the comments made about JW's.

Good job Sherri !! keep it up!!

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies
    Yeah bummer about that but hey I think from what I saw on those clips it totally shows how being raised a JW could "stunt" your growth in areas that have to do with Biblical history, after all the Bible to a JW was/is the end all and how many of us ever took the time to do research after we left the B'org?

You can't blame that kinda ignorance on being a JW, or even try to use terms like "biblical history" in describing what she was ignorant of. She didn't know that 'Christians did not come first'! I would say that Jws moreso than most Christians are aware of that...um..one thingie in the beginning of the bible... what's that called again? Oh yeah, the Old Testament. She probably knew it too, just got confused.

• Mulan
    Mulan

she doesn't seem too bright...................having to think about whether the earth is flat or not................then saying if a JW was running for President she thought his religion should be a factor. Duh! She doesn't even know they aren't in politics?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    she doesn't seem too bright

LOL just goes to show you sure don't need brains to be famous, I mean look at GW and how about Paris Hilton?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Is she someone new? I work when this show is on and unless Rosie is on it making a fool of herself, I never know anything about it or who host.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Rosie left the show in May. Sherri and Whoopi are the new cohosts.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I guess it is obvious I am not a fan then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit