JW family doesn't see me, but got together with my ex....WTF!!!!

by babygirl75 14 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Babygirl))))))). I can't stand my daughter when she goes into JW mode, either.

Sylvia

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Having worked with kids for years, I know that it's harmful to let them hang out with folks that shun a parent. I'd get a court injunction

I don't need to do that. I've got primary custody of my son. I allow him to visit my parents and see other family members when and if he wants to. I'm not going to tell him he cannot see his grandparents or his cousins, because that would not be fair to him. The whole divorce situation has been hard enough on him without me adding to his stress over who he can and cannot see. If I did this, I wouldn't be any better than any of them. I let him pretty much call the shots on visisting his extended family.

• avishai
    avishai

Cool. I trust that if you have primary that you have the discernment to figger it out....You have a good head on your shoulders...

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I'm sad about this situation. JWs are SOOOOO cavalier. Make your views known and be the best mom you can be. Your kid will make their own choice based on real truth of heart.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

That sucks. I'm sorry. It just sucks.

My only sister that is OUT of JWs told me that our parents called her X and told him they were sorry-that he was right about her all along and that he has their support. But she was the one who was abused for 27 yrs by him.

They are rotten and hateful, all of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit