"Have You Been DF'd? Get Reinstated FAST!" - a new book!

by AlmostAtheist 23 Replies latest jw friends

• kifoy
    kifoy
    He could not take the consequences of being disfellowshipped and he lost hope.

Now, that's strange... </irony>

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES: FROM PUBLISHER TO ELDER IN SIX MONTHS

I'm looking at the cover illustration of this book.
    Is the "elder silhouette" the black one or the most transparent one?

kifoy

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly
    I was good friends for many years with the Circuit and District overseer John Crispin and his wife Mella. I'm fairly certain they are still in the WTS.

John and Mella are still in the org. In fact, he is in RI/MA at the moment. John is heading to Brooklyn next weekend for 6 weeks to conduct/facilitate the elder's school. Since he is not in the circuit work they have him travel primarily the northeast to conduct the elder's school every 4-6 weeks.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Now we bash a guy for trying to make a buck? Please. What happened to capitalism?

I find it hard to believe this is NOT satire. It HAS TO be. Nobody in their right mind would lose a son to suicide and then write self-help books taking advantage of the experience just to cash in. So either this is brilliant satire or the guy has been traumatized and needs help.

Actually, IF the story is true (and I really doubt it is), it reminds me a lot of Tony Dungy, the former football coach who's son killed himself and who then went on to publi$h a book or two.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Anyone have these books?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit