"Have You Been DF'd? Get Reinstated FAST!" - a new book!

by AlmostAtheist 23 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

My post on the next thread asked why more don't commit suicide. I guess I spoke too soon. Apologies to the father, although my brother did himself in many years ago now. I see one more reason to disassociate myself with my JW bud. Truly a Satanic cult if there ever was one.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I own a copy of that "publisher to elder" book -- it IS pretty funny. It's hard to tell if it was written from a "if you're going to be a JW, you might as well be a prominent one" standpoint, or if it was more of a "Look, if THIS would make you an elder -- and you KNOW it would -- doesn't that tell you something's wrong?" standpoint. Either way, it's fun stuff.

Dave

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I can only hope that this is satire....

• steve2
    steve2

Whatever way you dress up this pathetic enterprise, the book proves that the spiritual provisions of the so-called "faithful and discreet slave" are not sufficient. If the JW who wrote it really believed the Watchtower Society was God's channel, why doesn't he wait on Jehovah to provide such a publication?

In my admittedly judgemental view, this father whose son was sacrificed on the Watchtower altar now seeks to absolve his own part in contributing to his son's death. I bet he cut his son off just as readily as all the other JWs would have done. How sick is that?He now seeks to double his hypocrisy by communicating - against the Society's rules - with others who have been disfellowshipped. This is one sick and troubled JW whose enterprise reeks of a guilty conscience. Hos own son could have benefitted from this father's belated outreach.

• changeling
    changeling

Now that's a new twist!

Either this guy is on the level, and out of his grief wants to help others, or he's an unscrupulous SOB looking to make a buck.

changeling

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Either way you got to give this guy some props.

• JK666
    JK666

No, I don't think that this guy deserves any props at all!

If he really was doing this to help people like his son, he would make it available for free on the Internet. Instead he is selling it to make a buck. And I am sure that the information in it isn't earth shattering. Greedy bast**d.

Go to all the meetings, suck up to the elders for a while, write a letter. Does anyone want to pay me $14.95 for those pearls of information?

JK

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I was good friends for many years with the Circuit and District overseer John Crispin and his wife Mella.

I'm fairly certain they are still in the WTS. This may be a relative of John's.

But considering that this website offers a lot of Russell's books, AND copies of the super secret Elder's and Pioneer's manuals, I have a feeling this is not a WTS approved site!!

S4

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

If I order now do I get a free set of steak knives?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    If I order now do I get a free set of steak knives?

Yes, but you won't see them. You can be assured though that they will be "invisibly present"! Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit