HOLIDAY FIELD CIRCUS....................

by nomoreguilt 15 Replies latest jw friends

• wizardca
    wizardca

Yes I do recall being dragged out in Field Circus on Christmas Day. I never did think it was ok to interrupt people on holidays. Least the meeting for Field Circus was moved back to let them have their time. How thoughtful, huh?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's just plain rude. I can't believe I participated in it.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Almost got sucked into that noise last night.

Yeah....I myself can't do it. Couldn't do evening witnessing for the same reason--didn't want to disturb family dinnertime.

• erynw
    erynw

Nope, wouldn't do it.

• juni
    juni

That's where I drew the line... no holiday witnessing. That is family time and I would not bother people.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I avoided it like the plague. The only time I couldn't get out of it as an elder was when the Hounder Hounder (CO) came through...and even then I just made sure we went on "shepherding" calls on the elderly JWs..... you could almost see the relief in his face when I suggested it. I think the COW and the sisters went to a couple of "social" RVs and then hit the only place open for coffee.......(BTW...I bet the COs loves the fact that this year....the Christmas and New Year's holidays fall on Tuesday....no Field Circus for him and his COW (Circuit Overseer's Wife)). I wonder what the attendance will be for tonights meeting at the Kingdumb Hell on a Christmas Night?... OH...that's righhht...I dont CARE anymore....LOL

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit