What did Santa bring you?

by NewYork44M 30 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

ah. i see you my gift billy boy

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I got a collapsible easel and a butt load of paints and brushes plus a copy of Stephen colbert's book (hilarious) Plus the kids got me some cologne and a nose hair trimmer... Hummmmm

The wife got pastels colored pencils Burt bees and a diamond necklace (plus she's getting lasik in three more weeks)

The kids got PILES of stuff... Just piles and piles of my little pony and barbie and arts and crafts and clothes and bobble heads...

The brother in law that shows up for Xmas got a 19.2 volt rechargeable drill a tape measure and a buck knife.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

mkr:

plus she's getting lasik in three more weeks

now THAT is a gift....I had it done a couple years ago...best thing I ever did for myself... after a lifetime of wearing glasses...now 20/20 vision.

Snakes ()

• Mulan
    Mulan

A digital picture frame from our daughter and family, loaded with photos

A great new coffeemaker that grinds the beans and even gives the weather forecast.

Two cashmere sweaters.

New makeup brushes and powder that I've wanted for ages.

A beautiful Pashmina, cashmere and silk.

Candy from several people.

A few Christmas ornaments.

Our daughter's mother in law got me a beautiful gold and tiger eye set, earrings and bracelet.

More gifts when the kids get here for dinner

So far, it's been great, but the best is still watching others open the gifts we got for them

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I got some books, dinner, and a fruitcake. Lovely visit with friends. Brent and Horrible Life - I am so sorry you had such bad experiences. I hope you feel better soon. Caffeine potentiates some pain meds - that's why it's in there. You can use less pain med because the caffeine makes it stronger. Horrible Life, I'm sorry about your Bartholin's cyst - does it help to sit in a hot hot bath? Anyway, as Mr. Flipper would say, Peace, Out!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My real estate agent bought me a bottle of Shiraz.

W

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A date. A gold chain. Money from a friend. A watch. The lego sets Julian asked for and watching him blissfully play allllll day with them. A book with Christmas stories. A couple of ornaments.

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

I got two CD's - Reba's Duets and Andrea Bocelli (did I spell that right?) Santa didn't bring me the Paul Potts one, so I'll have to mosey to the mall sometime and see if I can find it.

I got to spend time with my son and daughter-in-law and the grandbabies. That was wonderful. My son got me a cell phone and put me on his plan (only $10 a month for additional lines!!) - we're all on Verizon so it won't cost any minutes to call each other. He also got me the original Star Trek DVD set--all three years. Trouble with Tribbles, here I come.

Crafty Lady

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I did well this year. Not sure why, but who am I to complain?

I received many gift certificates for local department stores here in Canada.

Ca$h

My favourite: Olympus digital camera (7.1 megapixel). Just goin' bananas with it.

Had many great gatherings with friends in the area. Got fed royally and treated like a king.

Hope you all faired well. I had the best Xmas ever.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

1. Little Brittain DVD
    2. shirt
    3. 3 sweaters
    4. Bottle of Conac
    5. Bottle of Jack
    6. Bottle of Champagne
    7. Wine set
    8. Montecristo Cigars
    9. 4 pack of Guinness
    10. Rolex watch