any thoughts?

by BIG D 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• BIG D
    BIG D

Vanilla............

I was were yopu rae once, before i learned what really was happening, the mental manilupation of the kids ,and it wasnt untill i got her mental evaluation back that i really saw how harmful she was, the report said , and i quote" she is a brief and long term danger to the mental well being of the children"

along with much more , she was charged with abuse by a doctor also , that i only learned about later.

I see i am trying to be too nice, when the kids well being is involved!!!!!!!!

thanks big d

• BIG D
    BIG D

Vanilla............

I was were yopu rae once, before i learned what really was happening, the mental manilupation of the kids ,and it wasnt untill i got her mental evaluation back that i really saw how harmful she was, the report said , and i quote" she is a brief and long term danger to the mental well being of the children"

along with much more , she was charged with abuse by a doctor also , that i only learned about later.

thanks big d

• BIG D
    BIG D

Vanilla............

thanks big d

• BIG D
    BIG D

gayle.........

You are a good mom, !!!!!!!!!!

ronin..........

1. only the twins do

2. no , she never did anything , she was ordered to. and denies any wrongdoin, and says the judge was bought

3. she should not see them, she is a danger to herself and my kids!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your helping!!!!!!!!1

big d

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Big D, She just seems totally nuts. Unless SHE readusts HERSELF with long term professional help (and it would take a long time) she has no rights to your children. If she persists you might get a restraining order. Call blocking. Simply giving birth does not give her special rights especially in view of how she has conducted herself. Your job is protect your kids, love them, and it sounds like you are doing a good job. Don't let her try to "guilt" manipulate you. This is her lesson to learn. She turned on the heat and SHE has to sit on the burner...not you...not your boys. She's already made her mark on them don't let her do any more. Give them the tools to be good men as they will need them when she approaches them as adults. With you as a role model they should turn out to be fantistic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit