Devastating post coming next year

by darth frosty 112 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Can we have an extra hint pretty please? Will it be as big as NBC News deal or different and big in its own right.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Depending on your hat size, it may be bigger than your head.

It has a flavor, but is not food.

Does that help?

• KW13
    KW13

Are the Watchtower making 'Desert & Pyramid (shaped) Gum' Sand Flavour? OH THE IRONY!! THIS IS HUGE

• Quandry
    Quandry

This is the new 2008 mandatory headgear for all dubs....to keep knowledge from higher education and the internet from contaminating their minds.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

NOTICE

Please notice this notice.
    If you notice this notice,
    You will notice that this notice
    Is not worth noticing

• Gregor
    Gregor

"We were wrong... Everyone is going to Heaven"

I know this was said in jest but it would be a brilliant move by the WTS. I have felt for some time that they would like to get themselves out of the Armageddon corner and become just another vanilla church with an indefinate expiration date.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yes, yes!!! Here it is.....

Chambers: What's the matter, Pat? What's going on?
    Pat: I-I finally deciphered their language. All of it. I read their book
    Kanamit: Please move ahead. You're holding up our departure. Kindly move ahead.
    Chambers: Well?
    Pat: Mr. Chambers... Mr. Chambers, the first page is just a collection of English words with their own translation. But the rest of the book... the rest of the book - It's a cookbook

(1956-Twilight Zone-How to Serve Man)

• hubert
    hubert
    But the rest of the book... the rest of the book - It's a cookbook

AH HA ! I GOT IT !!!!

The j.w.'s are going to revert back to cannibalism !!!!

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, IT'S SCRIPTURALLY OKAY TO COOK AND EAT APOSTATES !

Hubert

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Everyone is going to Heaven

My dad is going to be sorely disappointed. He's been looking forward to a paradise Earth for longer than I've been alive. He wants to till the fields.

• tula
    tula

The j.w.'s are going to revert back to cannibalism !!!!

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, IT'S SCRIPTURALLY OKAY TO COOK AND EAT APOSTATES !

Hubert

Hubert...you may not be too far off.

Overweight? Sin of gluttony? Give it up for fuel or be DF'd.

Beware, a Norwegian businessman wants the blubber out of your thighs and tummies. Apparently the company is after 3,000 gallons of human fat that is available every week from Southern Florida liposuction clinics. That's enough to produce 2,600 gallons of biodiesel. Now tell me this isn't a heart-warming episode idea for the Entertainment Channel's show called "Dr. 90210," which is about Beverly Hills plastic surgeons. The tabloids could speculate on the celebrity patients who contribute to the first bag of organic fluff.

This is really a great fuel-saving idea. Remember the post about overweight people wasting fuel? Now you can drop a few pounds and fill up your Mercedes-Benz E320 Bluetec in one stop. What's next, harvesting human triglycerides from dead people? Oh my God, it's "Soylent Green" come true. I can already envision Charlton Heston screaming, "BioWillie is people!"

[Source: Earthtimes.org]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit