Devastating post coming next year

by darth frosty 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hey Darth Frosty, you aren't going to spill the beans about all of the Governing Body members having to submit to a vasectomy before they could be appointed are you?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You might not wake everyone up and make them leave en masse. What you can do is keep the householders on the alert so they will not be scammed into joining. It will also make those who are already starting to wake up get up even quicker. Hopefully it will make the ratio of those returning to those who find out the real truth closer to 1 in a million, not 1 in a thousand.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

best laugh all day, mkr. Haven't seen a post from you lately, Darth, what are you cooking up? Of course, maybe you are posting all over the place and I just haven't read those threads.

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

a television broadcast announcing PEACE & SECURITY ??????????????

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The GB are going round Brooklyn disguised as SANTAS??

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I remember in the 1970s they talked about that - when the world declares peace, then armageddon would come. Like either of those things is going to happen!

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Everyone needs to pack up because the Mother Ship will be here on January 4th to take them home.One Eyed Martian

Yup...to the Pleiades!

• chickpea
    chickpea

it can be hoped of this looming revelation that "It is near, and there is a hurrying [of it] very much" (zeph 1:18) because when i go off my meds, my attention span is limited to that of a gna.....

ooooo....... pretty shiny thing

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

No need to wait. I know what it is all about and I am ready to give you the new new light ... if you give me the right motivation, of course.

-ootb

• Gregor
    Gregor

Is Cultswatter involved in any way? Will this post require several scans of WT illustrations and finding the hidden clues?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit