The WT Clock: Proof that Jehovah is amazing and awe inspiring

by FadingAway 22 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

Why doesn't someone get in touch with the Mayors office and validate this story? I call BS.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather support having people's Christmas lights being lit with my tax dollars than something that is going to help keep more dollars in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. Hey, they make people waste their gas in field circus, too, without reimbursing them. Why should they not be required by law to run that clock, without any tax dollar reimbursement, out of their Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

OH MY JEHOVIE!!! is that true? WTF, they are really that poor!! HA HA HA HA

• erynw
    erynw

Cheap bastards. Does no one in NY own a watch?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I don't think this story is true, I tried to search online to find anything on this and I couldn't, but did find something on the sale of the clock tower? did they sell it?

• Honesty
    Honesty

I never saw a clock on the outside of the Watchtower buildings when I was there.

Of course, I was too enamored with being in Jehovah's Big House with the Faithful Slave to worry about what time it was.

• Merry Magdalene
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Is this the clock? (7:30 Watchtower)

Yup... that's it.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This is a story that would have to be validated before I would believe it. This is not something Bloomberg would agree to. Several years ago he even cut the lights of on the Brooklyn Bridge to save money.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I think their clock is stuck on 19:75 .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit