crisis of conscience online?

by Gringa 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gringa
    Gringa

I thought I read that someone was reading this book online but can't find the post. Does anyone know if that option is available?

TYIA!

• choosing life
    choosing life

Never seen it on line to read. You can purchase it on line though. It is well worth the money and is good to have around to refer back to at times.

I had to order it through a book store and gave them a false phone number so they wouldn't accidentally reach one of my dub family and start questions I didn't want to answer. Just showed back up to the store after a week and picked the book up. I actually read it in front of my family at times with a slip cover from another book over it. Worked great!

It is sold through Commentary Press on line.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    had to order it through a book store and gave them a false phone number so they wouldn't accidentally reach one of my dub family and start questions I didn't want to answer. Just showed back up to the store after a week and picked the book up. I actually read it in front of my family at times with a slip cover from another book over it. Worked great!

I guess a person might think someone was paranoid to do this- ie give out a fake number when purchasing book. However, it did cross my mind when purchasing this book from amazon that JWS may work here and what if they report this stuff? May sound paranoid but I have had this experience in doctors offices/ hospitals where JWS worked- reporting on others.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    had to order it through a book store and gave them a false phone number so they wouldn't accidentally reach one of my dub family and start questions I didn't want to answer. Just showed back up to the store after a week and picked the book up. I actually read it in front of my family at times with a slip cover from another book over it. Worked great!
    I guess a person might think someone was paranoid to do this- ie give out a fake number when purchasing book. However, it did cross my mind when purchasing this book from amazon that JWS may work here and what if they report this stuff? May sound paranoid but I have had this experience in doctors offices/ hospitals where JWS worked- reporting on others.

I remember looking both ways when I entered the book store and again when I left to make sure no witnesses saw me entering or leaving a "Christian Bookstore." Talk about paranoid.....

• Gringa
    Gringa

I believe it - they make you that way - with all their spys!! LOL

OK, well, darn. It costs a fortune to have it shipped to me here, but I will figure something out. I may go to the States in February, I will pick it up then.

Thanks guys, but if someone does know if it is available to read on line, I'll check this thread when I return from my trip.

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Gringa,
    Five chapters are available online here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Franz

• Gringa
    Gringa

Thank you!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Speaking of which...I loaned my copy of COC to somebody, and I never got it back!

Thief, thief!!!! LOL

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    I loaned my copy of COC to somebody, and I never got it back!

Perhaps they were trying to protect you by burning it for you.

• blondie
    blondie

www.commentarypress.com

It is also easy to order online through amazon.com and alibris.com. But it is better to give Ray the business.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit